You have a game with the potential to create millions or hundreds of millions of NFT items that you want on the Solana chain to facilitate peer-to-peer transactions. All of these items are worth pennies to dollar range. Minting all of these items directly on the Solana chain before a P2P transaction could be an unnecessary extra step. In the current iteration of The Owlchemist, the item becomes an NFT when minted on the Solana chain to be traded in a P2P transaction.
The Owlchemist grants the ability to mint dynamic items from a game database onto the Solana chain through a queue from our crafting and gathering system based on best TPS, minted items can be listed on a marketplace of choice.
Proof of concept
The current proof of concept is located here: https://owlchemist.metagates.io/
The program checks a database to ensure items are exchanged and minted on demand. Items can also be preminted and loaded into the Owlchemist wallet to create economic “drip” systems
- Ability to “Transmute” NFTs. Combine 2–30 NFTs into 1 NFT.
- Burned items are stored in a custodial wallet, if there is an error in the system then a “game master” can intervene.
- This is the basis of an item tiering system or crafting system. Mixing potions or making a legendary item are examples.
- There is a limitation of 10 units per transaction, we have made a queue system that handles 30 NFTs and possibly more.
- If for some reason the user disconnects and the completed transfer is not complete, the state is recoverable as each transaction is stored on a database and attached to a wallet.